According to aviation publications, many U.S. airlines have been busy placing orders for more aircraft recently:
- AirTran is adding 24 B-737 aircraft to their fleet
- Compass Air is adding 36 Bombardier RJs
- SouthWest Airlines is order 79 new B-737s.
- Frontier Airlines is buying 10 new Airbus 320s.
- CE Commercial Leasing has announced they will have 60 new B-737′s available for lease.
The need for new airplanes is being fueled by an increase in air traffic demand. With this demand comes an increase for more pilots. Find information on flight school training here.