Wednesday, May 16, 2012
There are many different career paths if you wish to become a pilot:
- Airline Pilot (for a regional airline, or an airline that flies domestically or an airline that flies internationally).
- Cargo Pilot
- Helicopter Pilot (for police or fire departments or oil and natural gas corporations)
- Air Force Pilot (or Navy, Army or Marine pilot in prop planes or jets)
- Charter Pilot (usually no fixed routes or schedule. Can be jets or prop planes)
- Agricultural Pilot (working for large agricultural business -- or your own business, spraying crops)
- Corporate Pilot (working for a corporation, flying senior managers to meetings etc.)
- Government (various types of flying, based on the country and their needs).
Add your comments:
Items in bold indicate required information.