Phoenix East Aviation will not sell, rent or trade any personal information you provide online.
Phoenix East Aviation will use your email address to respond to inquiries sent by you to us and to periodically send you news and information about pilot training and Phoenix East, if you agree. Your personal information is maintained in a secure database and not shared with any outside parties. we provide the following information describing what information we collect from site visitors and how that information is used:
- Personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is collected only on a voluntary basis, at the option of the Web site user. For example, you may choose to provide your name, address or telephone number in the “Contact Us” section of our Web site.
- FERPA. Personally identifiable information for enrolled students is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”) administered by the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information on FERPA is available here.
- Use of information. Non-personally identifiable information is used to help us improve our site by enabling us to discover and address the needs of our site visitors. This includes making our Web site accessible to the variety of Web browsers and operating systems used to access our site. Personal information collected through the site by means of your voluntary submission, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address and other contact information, is used for the purpose of responding to your requests for information about Phoenix East Aviation products and services or to contact you about future products and services. Phoenix East Aviation does not share personal information with third parties, apart from release of “directory information” as described in the University’s FERPA policy or certain authorized vendors bound by confidentiality agreements with Phoenix East Aviation who must utilize the information to perform necessary duties (such as credit card authorization, federal student aid processing and textbook ordering). “Directory information” disclosures include verifying enrollment for employment or credit application purposes.
Phoenix East Aviation may from time-to-time disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons:
- To comply with law, regulation or court order
- To cooperate with government investigations
- To help prevent fraud
- To enforce policy or protect property of Phoenix East Aviation