Train to Be an Airline Pilot and Earn an Excellent Salary.
Airline Pilot Salary – How Much Does a Pilot Get Paid?
Check out these commercial and airline pilot salaries *
- American Airlines: 1st yr F/O: $31,080 and 10th yr Captain $123,420
- Delta Airlines: 1st yr F/O: $50,400 and 10th yr Captain $204,636
- UPS: 1st yr F/O: $26,004 and 10th yr Captain $200,508
- Southwest: 1st yr F/O: $42,960 and 10th yr Captain $159,000
- ATA: 1st yr F/O: $36,000 and 10th yr Captain $136,632
- Airborne Express: 1st yr F/O $28,536 and 10th yr Captain $146,184
This sampling of commercial airline pilot salaries does not include benefits such as flexibility of scheduling, free travel for your family, health care and retirement benefits. (NOTE: salaries for airline pilots can vary considerably depending on the airline and experience of individual pilots. So if you are interested in a specific airline, you may want to obtain information directly on their compensation policies).
The airline industry worldwide is projected to continue to grow rapdily worldwide over the next at least two decades. If you are looking for a career that will really take you places and give you the opportunity to earn a good salary, you should consider attending an accredited flight school, such as Phoenix East Aviation, to prepare you well to achieve your career goals.
Contact PEA Now and Learn About Our Flight School Program
*This pilot salary information is to be used for those considering a career as a pilot actual airline pilot salaries may vary based on individual airlines and economic conditions. This information was based on a 2004 data.